TRIGGER POINTS –
- October to February is the peak months to travel Kerala
- Waterfalls, tea garden hills, Ayurveda spa treatments are the highlights
Looking to book honeymoon package in upcoming days? Or planning to make your new year special with your family members in the lush green town of Kerala? If yes, then you have made ample of plans like taking a stroll in the stretched tea garden estates in Munnar, wander across the Top Station for sunset viewing, and encounter wildlife at Eravikulam National Park.
But have you given a thought about how your stay is going to be? If not, then in this article, we have scoured the list of top Kerala hotels for couples that are equipped with lavish suites infinite pools, wellness centers, night club, and lagoon boat rides. Make sure to arouse romance in God’s Own Country, Kerala while making a memorable stay at any of these hotels.
Let’s get started…
- Kumarakom Lake Resort
Tucked around 73 km from Kochi Airport, Kumarakom Lake Resort amongst the finest Kerala hotels. For couples, there is a wealth of facilities like Ayurveda treatments, luxury pools, plus, you can dine amidst the infinity pool, which is the most romantic element of Kumarakom Lake Resort. From presidential suites to heritage villas, couples can select their staying experience at the houseboats also.
- Kumarakom Bird Sanctuary is the nearby attraction to explore
- Sunset cruises, village strolling, are the highlights
Tariff – Starts @ INR 20,000 onwards
2. Vivanta By Taj, Kovalam
How about staying nearby to the hotel, which is just a few minutes distance from the pristine Kerala beach? Vivanta By Taj, Kovalam is a top-class hotel in Kerala which ringed by beaches like Kovalam Beach, Lighthouse Beach and Samudra Beach All of these beaches comes within 5 km range. Coupes during their stay would witness the Balinese architecture and the touch of Keralan culture.
- Enjoy lagoon boat rides, backwater cruise, and fine dining experience
- One can ask the hotel staff to arrange adventure sports like snorkeling, beach volleyball, and cycling trip
Tariff – Start @ 14,000 onwards
Nearest airport – Trivandrum Airport approx 14 km from the Vivanta By Taj, Kovalam.
3. The Leela, Kovalam Beach
If you want to delve into a truly five star staying experience in your Kerala honeymoon package, then you must read about The Leela, Kovalam Beach. This property is considered world-class since The Leela is built on the cliff which outlooks the majestic sea. The nearest airport is Trivandrum Airport which is tucked around 15 km from The Leela.
- Bask in the impressive 2 infinity pools overlooking the Arabian Sea
- The hotel has a beach view rooms from where couples can enjoy the ocean breeze very closely
- Watch out the sunset and enjoy the stretched views of Kovalam Coastline
- Each room is dotted with wooden decor thus, enhances the feel of staying here
Tariff – Start @ INR 15,000 onwards
4. The Windflower Resort & Spa, Wayanad
Mainly known for connecting guests with nature through its indigenous designs, interior, The Wildflower Resort & Spa, Wayanad is tucked on a hilltop and is placed in the middle of tea and coffee estates. Surrounded by emerald greenery, this honeymoon resort in Kerala boasts Ayurvedic spa treatments and rituals. Calicut Airport is the nearest airport that is separated with approx 84 km from The Windflower Resort & Spa.
- Recharge your soul with the mindful yoga, spa and mediation season
- Take a romantic stroll in the tea plantations with your spouse and witness the sunset changing colors
- Explore the nearby waterfalls to spend a more peaceful time
Tariff: Rs. 11,000 onwards*
5. Club Mahinda, Munnar
With tariff starting @ INR 6,000 onwards, Club Mahindra in Munnar is tucked amidst the luscious green Munnar hills. It is a luxurious property that is just a few km from the mainland Munnar. If you are looking for the budget Kerala honeymoon hotel with swimming pools, nightclubs, and tea garden hills, then make sure you go with Club Mahindra Munnar hotel. Cochin Airport is the nearest airport which is around 107 km from Club Mahindra, Munnar.
- In the middle of the tea estates, enjoy taking a stroll with your spouse
- Raise your positive vibrations with the pampering spa treatments
- Delve into mouth-watering Kerala dish throughout your stay
Kerala is an awarded honeymoon destination in India, make sure you stay at any of these hotels in Kerala if you want to fill your soul with serenity and peace.